LG
MD
SM
XS
 
Area privata
Area privata
en
ISO NITRO
Nitro thinner with strong cutting power for paints

Suitable for nitro, nitro-synthetic and fast drying synthetic paints. The product offers a slow evaporation such as to allow a good distension of the painting product and a gradual drying of the same. The slowing phase consists of 20% of fine redistillates, and the remaining 80% of pure raw materials. It can also be used for all cleaning and washing of airbrushes, brushes, tools in general.

Code Pack Features
195 1 Lt Anti-fog
197 5 Lt  Anti-fog
196  25 Lt  Anti-fog

Related products